Suitable IT tools for your next project.
14 days return guarantee
Technically, optically sound and refurbed by compits
High-performance Notebooks for day-to-day business
Top tablets for every private and business use
Briliant picture, audited quality and great functions
Expressive presentations that impress everyone
Staying in touch everytime all over the world
Reliable technology for cost-consious companies
IT-components, power supply adapters, accessoires
Are you new on our Webshop site?
Get Voucher on the very first transaction for new customer.
Refurbed from compits
Nothing suitable yet?
You can find more products and accessories from compits in other compits webshops on eBay and willhaben.
Some like to work at the battery limit. The more cautious prefer to have the laptop permanently plugged in. Charging habits vary. Some can affect the battery life.
In the past, the experts’ recommendation was to let the battery go flat first, then recharge it. With the nickel-cadmium and nickel-metal hydride batteries of the old generations, this was even sensible. With current lithium-ion batteries, the opposite is more likely to be the case. And a complete discharge can even damage the Li-ion battery. Therefore, the new batteries have a built-in protection mechanism that automatically switches off the device at an early stage.
The correct handling of the battery so that it lasts as long as possible.
At the best battery level of 20–40%, it makes sense to plug the device into power and then charge it in one piece. Once it is charged, the charging process automatically turns off. This avoids too much voltage, which is also harmful to the battery. So even if you work plugged in for hours, it’s not a problem for today’s technology.
Tips for maximum battery life
- maximum charge should ideally be between 70–90%.
- use of software helper that reminds to charge or turns off the charge in time.
- avoid extreme temperatures. In fact, there are already devices with built-in temperature sensors that stop or activate charging depending on temperatures.
- after a device has not been used for a long time, it is recommended to gently charge it to 50%.
- if the device is not used for a longer period of time, it should neither be stored completely full nor completely empty. In both cases, this can damage the battery.
If a device you bought in our webshop is not the right choice after all, just send it back to us within 14 days, including invoice and delivery bill (fill in the attached return form). To our business address
The invoice amount will be refunded immediately.